Edge Small Business Consulting: Your Bookkeeping Eatons Hill Specialists
Located 17 kilometers north-west of Central Brisbane, Eatons Hill is a residential suburb in the Pine Rivers Shire. Eatons Crossing Road, its northern boundary, runs in an arc and intersects with the river at Eatons Crossing; while the southern boundary follows an arc of the South Pine River (at Bunya and Albany Creek.) It’s part of the local government of the Moreton Bay Region and as of 2016, has a population of almost 8,000. The suburb is named in memory of William Eaton, who was a pioneer and farmer at Albany Creek, and served as a member of the old Pine Shire Council from 1909-1912.
Developments in the suburb started by the 1990s, and almost half were intensively subdivided by 2008. Top attractions in Eatons Hill include Drapers Creek, as well as Kumbartcho Sanctuary that houses various species of flora and fauna. Famous parks include Montego Court Park, Hughes Park, and Hidden Valley Drive Park, and also boasts of popular restaurants like D’Lish Phish, Baan Phaya, Ann Brisbane, and Santos Italian Bar & Bistro.
Why Choose Us for Your Bookkeeping Eatons Hill Needs?
Edge Small Business Consulting offers professional and reliable bookkeeping and financial consulting services to clients in Eatons Hill. We are a team of certified bookkeepers and accountants with years of experience in the finance industry dedicated to working on the back-end of your business.
Our services that can help you meet your requirements include the following:
- Data entry (recording financial transactions and balancing your books)
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly reports
- Accounts receivable (and credit control)
- Accounts payable
We can also help with the following duties:
- Tax filing
- End of year reporting
We’re Xero specialists as well, so why not work with us as your comprehensive and affordable solution to your bookkeeping challenges? Made especially for small businesses, this accounting software has all the tools you need to make bookkeeping easier and faster. We can work on hourly rates to suit your needs, but we also offer three competitively fixed-price bookkeeping Eatons Hill packages that range from:
- Standard Package – no contract term, perfect for small businesses that need their bookkeeping requirements taken care of.
- Insights Package – our most popular package, it gives you access to everything that’s included in the Standard Package plus our small business consulting and advice.
- Insights Plus Package – our all-in-one package, this involves the services mentioned above as well as all the bookkeeping and accounting benefits you can think of: it’s like having your own CFO!
But we’re not just bookkeepers/accountants! We’re business consultants too, and we can help develop business strategies, review business processes, do liaison work, and provide training for your employees and potential future employees. Here are some areas that our experts can help you with:
- General small business advice – observing what your competitors are doing right is key to the success of any business. Working with us means you can easily have this data at your fingertips without even doing any work.
- Advertising and Marketing – do you need help with promoting your products or services to generate more sales? No matter how big or small your campaign idea is we can assure you that we have the right tools and contacts to achieve the multi-faceted campaign you dream of.
- Inventory Management – keeping track of your inventory is important since you invested a large part of your capital in it. Our team can help with stock turnover rates and inventory mix analysis. We can help with different stock clearance methods too, as well as answer any other questions that you may have.
Drop us a line and let us provide your bookkeeping Eatons Hill needs today!